(Re)-wild & beautiful
- Let your lawn flourish and grow to become a wildflower and wildlife habitat or leave a section of the garden, workplace outside space or community space to become wild and beautiful!
- This will protect our precious pollinators and is also a way to store carbon (offsetting some of our other carbon emissions). It also means less carbon usage from lawn mowers and strimmers…
- This guide to Rewild your Garden includes advice about managing verges and tells you when to cut and how to promote flowers.
- Churchyards can become wildlife havens and changes to how they are maintained can provide emissions savings – see Caring for Gods Acre for more details.
- You’ll soon notice bees, birds and insects flocking to your garden, workplace or community space.ee